As we do not own or control the privacy practices of any third-party company or individual, we encourage you to review their own Privacy Policies when accessing their website(s).
We may collect, process and store the following information:
- identifying information submitted by you, such as name, date of birth, age, gender, delivery address(es), billing address(es), e-mail address and telephone number
- account information submitted by you, such as username and encrypted password
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests regarding our products and services, or other personal data submitted by you when using our Website, contacting us or subscribing to our mailing list, promotional offers or alerts
- information stored automatically when you visit our Website, such as IP address, operating system, log-in information, device information, type and version of your web browser, your activity on our Website (date, time and duration of access, the pages you visit, search terms and other information)
- records about your purchase history, inquiries and transactions
- other information collected with your consent
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- to analyze, improve and customize our products, services and advertising activities
- to provide our users and customers with better customer support and ensure we meet their needs and requirements
- to communicate with you and inform you about the updates made on our Website, our products and services, and promotional offers that might interest you
- to manage your account and subscriptions, process your order(s) and provide the products and services you purchase
- to authenticate your account and verify your access on our Website
- to protect the security and integrity of our Website, products and services
Third Party Websites and Information Disclosure
A certain part of your personal information may be forwarded to third-party companies and individuals, employed by CBB Collection for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased products, advertising and marketing.
Cookies are small pieces of information which our Website may store in your browser to distinguish you from other users and recognize your device the next time you visit.
We use several types of cookies, both first-party and third-party, for various purposes, such as:
- to help authenticate your account when you log-in to our Website
- to store certain information about your activity on our Website
- to understand and store your browsing preferences
- to help remember and process your shopping cart contents
- to help you navigate our Website efficiently
- to report data to our advertisers
- to improve the usability of our Website
- to locate and resolve system errors
You can choose to disable or delete cookies through your browser’s settings at any time. However, this will limit your shopping experience and may prevent you from using certain parts of our Website.
We have security measures in place that protect the misuse of all personal information collected and stored on our Website about our users and customers. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
We will not disclose your billing and/or credit card information unless required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address an issue implicated by the financial transaction. For instance, if you claim that your billing and/or credit card information was used to make a purchase you did not authorize, details about the transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement and any party CBB Collection deems necessary to address the matter.